Latest updates 12.14.17
If this is your first time scripting using Lens Studio, make sure to check out the Scripting Overview guide which presents a high level walkthrough of the scripting system.
This guide will walk you through the process of creating a simple script in Lens Studio. You'll learn how to create a Script resource, connect your script to a Scene Object using the Script Component, and finally trigger the script from a Lens Event.
The Debugging guide walks you through how to debug your scripts both in Lens Studio and on device.
- Classes - A collection of every class in the API.
- Assets - A listing of all Asset types. Assets are resources imported into Lens Studio.
- Components - A listing of all Components. Components are attached to SceneObjects and define their behavior.
- Events - A list of all Event types. Events can trigger code to run when certain things occur.
- Global Methods - Listing of methods in the global scope.
- Global Properties - Listing of properties in the global scope.
- Scripting Input Types - All scripting input property types. These allow you to set script variables from the Inspector panel.
Still Looking for help?Visit Support