DC Super Heroes x Snap Lens Studio Competition
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES BY BINDING ARBITRATION AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 10 BELOW AND YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18, OR UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION (“MINOR ENTRANT”): YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENT’S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. ANY MINOR WINNER’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS. EACH MINOR ENTRANT’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF MINOR ENTRANT.
The DC Super Heroes Snap Lens Studio Competition (“Contest”) is sponsored by Snap Inc. (“Sponsor” or “Snap”). The Contest provides eligible entrants (each an “Entrant”) the chance to win the Prize(s) as outlined and defined below. By entering or participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and by the decisions of the Contest Judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
The Contest is open only to individuals who, as of the time and date of entry: (a) are permanent, legal residents of one (1) of the forty-nine (49) states of the United States or the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and all overseas military installations); (b) are 13 years of age or older; and (c) if a Minor Entrant, have obtained your parent’s or legal guardian’s prior permission to enter the Contest. Entrants must maintain access to the Internet throughout the Contest Period (as defined below). All employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, DC Comics, and San Diego Comic Convention, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, prize providers, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor collectively, “Contest Entities”), and all of such individuals’ immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Contest. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that he or she meets these eligibility requirements and has read, accepts, and will comply with these Official Rules, and acknowledges that any violation of these Official Rules may disqualify Entrant from the Contest. You may enter this Contest and any other sweepstakes, contest(s), or promotions sponsored by Snap during the Contest Period, but you may only win one (1) prize from Snap within any sixty (60) day period.
3. CONTEST PERIOD:
This Contest consists of two parts: (1) the Contest entry period; and (2) the Contest judging period. The Contest entry period will start on June 8, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and end on July 8, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Entry Period”). All entries must be submitted by July 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. PT to be eligible to be a Winner. The Contest judging period will start on July 9, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. PT and end on July 12, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. PT (“Judging Period”). Collectively, the Contest Entry Period and Contest Judging Period make up the contest period (“Contest Period”). The time clock of Sponsor’s designated computer administering this Contest is the official clock for this Contest.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
During the Contest Entry Period, visit lensstudio.snapchat.com/challenges for instructions on how to enter. You will need to download the free Lens Studio software on your desktop computer to create a Lens (the “Lens”) for your entry. Compatibility requirements for the Lens Studio software are as follows: hardware: minimum of Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz; 4 GB RAM; nVidia GeForce 6600 or similar, and operating system: Windows 7 SP1 & 10; MacOS 10.10+. When you submit your Lens to the Contest you will need to include your Lens ID, a short description of the Lens, your name, a valid email address, and your Snapchat username to be able to enter the Contest (the “Entry”).
You, or if you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian, both individually and on your behalf, acknowledge and agree that when you click “SUBMIT” you are granting the Contest Entities a license as set forth in Section 7, and you waive and agree not to assert any moral rights (or similar or equivalent rights anywhere in the world) in and in connection with the Lens. You agree to your Lens being modified in any way and that Sponsor is not obligated to identify you as the author of the Lens. You agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of you by Sponsor in order to allow Sponsor to use your Lens as described in these Official Rules.
All entries will be subject to confirmation of eligibility. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Contest, and of selection of Winner (as set forth below). Decisions of the Sponsor as to the administration of the Contest, interpretation of the Official Rules, and the selection of the Winner by the Contest Judges will be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants.
Limit of ten (10) Entries in total per person during the Contest Period. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than ten (10) Entries into this Contest will result in that Entrant being disqualified. All Entrants must have a valid email address and a Snapchat account. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, forged, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
There will be one (1) prize (“Prize”) awarded to one (1) prize winner (“Winner”) in this Contest. The Prize consists of a three (3) night trip to San Diego, California to attend Comic-Con International from July 19, 2018 through July 22, 2018 (the “Trip”). The Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare for Winner and a guest on the airline of Sponsor’s choice from a major airport near Winner’s home and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to a major airport in Los Angeles (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of two (2) round trip coach air travel tickets: $1,000); three nights standard double occupancy hotel room accommodations at a hotel in or near San Diego, California (on an if used basis) to be shared by Winner and a guest from July 19, 2018 through July 22, 2018, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV of hotel room accommodations for three (3) nights: $1,050); Two Comic-Con International badges valid for admission from July 19, 2018 through July 22, 2018 (ARV: $552 ($276 each); $500 check for ground transportation and any additional travel expenses (ARV: $500); DC Comics Swag Bag (ARV: $700); and Snap Swag Bag (ARV: $250). The total ARV of the Prize is four thousand and fifty-two dollars ($4,052). The actual value of the Prize may vary depending on the number of travelers, point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. The Contest Entities are not responsible for, and Winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the Prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Contest-related correspondence or material.
If Winner’s residence is within two hundred fifty (250) miles from San Diego, California, Winner is responsible for his/her (and his/her guest’s) own transportation and no air travel will be provided. Other travel and accommodation restrictions, blackout dates, flight dates and times, conditions and limitations may apply. Airline tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable after they are booked. Airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes, and the terms and conditions and policies of the ticketing airline. Winner will not receive further financial or other assistance in planning or executing travel and lodging that are not included as part of the Prize. All expenses related to the Prize and associated travel and lodging that are not included as part of the Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: ground transportation, gas, all food and beverages and room service, travel documents, excursions, parking fees, laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, bell service charges, etc.
Guests must be eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence unless such minor travel companion is the child or legal ward of the Winner. If the Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the guest must be Winner’s parent or legal guardian. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Prize without a guest, the Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of travelers with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the Winner. The Winner and his/her guest must possess all required travel documents as required by airport, airline and TSA authorities. Contest Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by the same. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, and cash redemptions, equivalents, or substitutions are not available, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the Winner with the Prize, Sponsor may elect, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to provide Winner with the ARV of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. All Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose). Prizes may be fulfilled by a third party.
The Winner, or if Winner is a Minor Entrant, Winner’s parent or legal guardian, will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prizes they receive regardless of whether the Prizes are used. The stated ARV of the Prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor.
The value of any Prizes awarded to a Winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the actual retail value of any Prize is $600 or more, Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 in the name of Winner, or if Winner is a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the Prizes received, and Winner will be required to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes (or, if Winner is a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, the social security number of his/her parent or legal guardian), and may be required to complete additional documentation.
Any unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited, including Prizes that are unable to be claimed due to unsuccessful efforts of a Winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent. Each Prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the Winner because of an incorrect or changed address.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION, NOTIFICATION, & PRIZE CLAIMING:
A panel of 9 qualified judges from Snap and DC Comics (the “Contest Judges”), will select the Winner during the Judging Period based on the following criteria: DC character authenticity (40%), the creativity, design, and aesthetic of the Lens (30%) and the technical skill involved in creating the Lens (30%).
Each potential Winner will be notified that they are a potential Winner of the Contest by email on or about July 12, 2018. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email message to the potential Winner. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and will not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winner. When the potential Winner is contacted, he/she will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the Prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate Winner will be selected, based on the original criteria. Each potential Winner (or parent or legal guardian if Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) of the Contest may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance agreement (the "Prize Acceptance Release"), and return the Prize Acceptance Release within twenty-four (24) hours of potential Winner’s Prize acceptance. If a Winner fails or refuses to sign and return the Prize Acceptance Release within twenty-four (24) hours of potential Winner’s acceptance, or if the Prize notification email is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to the potential Winner, and the potential Winner is unable to be reached by email, that potential Winner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) may be disqualified and an alternate may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be selected. The Prize Acceptance Release is subject to verification by Sponsor.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE & LICENSE RIGHTS:
Subject to applicable law, Winner irrevocably grants to the Contest Entities, their licensees, and each of its and their successors, assigns, and sublicensees, the right and permission to use his/her name (except that the name of Tennessee residents who do not so consent will not be used for purely publicity purposes), voice, likeness, or information submitted with the Entry for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising, and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice, or consideration except for the awarding of the Prize to the Winner.
As a condition of entry into the Contest, and by submitting an Entry into this Contest, except where prohibited by law, each Entrant grants to the Contest Entities a non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to archive, copy, cache, encode, store, reproduce, record, sell, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, synchronize, adapt, edit, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, republish, promote, exhibit, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use Entrant’s Entry, other submitted information, and the Lens submitted by Entrant (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in all formats, on or through any means or media now known or hereafter developed, and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval. This license includes the right for Snap to use the Lens for the Contest and activities surrounding the promotion and marketing of the Contest, including announcing the Winner on Sponsor’s website, on Snapchat, and in other marketing materials at Sponsor’s discretion. For the Lens, the Licensed Rights include but are not limited to the foregoing, the right for Snap and its affiliates to make the Lens available to Snapchat users, for sharing among Snapchat users, and for saving to their devices. The license to make the Lens available to Snapchat users extends 90 days following the date when the Lens run time on Snapchat ends, in order to allow us to deliver unopened Snaps that include the Lens. The license extends perpetually for the limited purposes of advertising, marketing, and promoting Snap’s services. Entrants warrant that they have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to Snap and the Contest Entities and if you incorporated your or any third party’s name, trademark, likeness, image, visual work, music, sound effect, or other materials (collectively, “Additional Elements”) into the Lens, you agree that this license includes all Additional Elements. Entrants further agree (1) that Snap shall have no obligation, express or implied, to use the Lens in any manner, and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Snap’s use or non-use of Entrant’s Lens; and (2) that Entrants may be contacted by the Contest Entities regarding this Contest.
8. GENERAL RULES:
Sponsor reserves the right to change, add to, delete, suspend, or terminate these Official Rules, the Contest, and the Prizes. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we may not provide you with any notice beforehand. If we decide not to enforce any term of these Official Rules, that will not constitute a waiver of that term. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, tampered with, deleted, or invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found to be, or suspected of: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
9. ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS (WAIVERS, DISCLAIMERS, & RELEASES):
By participating in the Contest, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities, their affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your participation or attempt to participate in the Contest; (b) any Prize or Prize-related activities (whether to you or your property, or to any other person or any other person’s property), related to participation in the Contest; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Contest activity or Prize). You assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Contest or use or redemption of a Prize.
SNAP DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY AFFECT THE OPERATION OR YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE CONTEST. THE SERVICES AND THE PRIZE(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE SNAP ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; OR (B) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE IF ANY PORTION OF THE CONTEST IS CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER, FIRE, STRIKE, ACTS OF WAR OR TERRORISM, OR OTHER CONDITIONS BEYOND THEIR CONTROL.
10. BINDING ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU AND THE RELEASED PARTIES TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You and the Released Parties agree that all claims and disputes (whether contract, tort, or otherwise), including all statutory claims and disputes, arising out of or relating to the Contest that cannot be resolved in small claims court will be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis, except that you and the Released Parties are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. To be clear: The phrase “all claims and disputes” also includes claims and disputes that arose between us before the effective date of these Official Rules.
- Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute-resolution provision. Arbitration will be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and will be governed by the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules, available here as of the date of these Official Rules, or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. If the AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. The rules of the arbitral forum will govern all aspects of this arbitration, except to the extent those rules conflict with these Official Rules. The arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount sought is less than $10,000 USD may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount sought is $10,000 USD or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the arbitral forum’s rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Additional Rules for Non-appearance Arbitration. If non-appearance arbitration is elected, the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, written submissions, or any combination of the three; the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless the parties mutually agree otherwise.
- Fees. If you choose to arbitrate with the Released Parties, you will not have to pay any fees to do so. That is because the Released Parties will reimburse you for your filing fee and the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules provide that any hearing fees and arbitrator compensation are the responsibility of the Released Parties. To the extent another arbitral forum is selected, the Released Parties will pay that forum’s fees as well.
- Authority of the Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the jurisdiction of the arbitrator and the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and the Released Parties. The dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Official Rules. The arbitrator will issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and the Released Parties.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND THE RELEASED PARTIES WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and the Released Parties are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In any litigation between you and the Released Parties over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND THE RELEASED PARTIES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, and elect instead to have the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration; instead all claims and disputes will be resolved in a court of law.
- Right to Waive. Any rights and limitations set forth in this arbitration agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver will not waive or affect any other portion of this arbitration agreement.
- Opt-out. You may opt out of this arbitration agreement. If you do so, neither you nor the Released Parties can force the other to arbitrate. To opt out, you must notify the Released Parties in writing no later than 30 days after first becoming subject to this arbitration agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your Snapchat username and the email address you used to set up your Snapchat account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement. You must either mail your opt-out notice to this address: Snap Inc., ATTN: Legal: Arbitration Opt-out, 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291, or email the opt-out notice to email@example.com.
- Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or the Released Parties may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- Arbitration Agreement Survival. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with the Released Parties.
11. GOVERNING LAW & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor, or the Released Parties in connection with the Contest, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED AND WILL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (B) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
12. INFORMATION SUBMITTED:
As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant, or if a Minor Entrant, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian, both individually and on your behalf, give consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver Entrant’s name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information Entrant provides to Sponsor may be used to communicate with Entrant, and if a Minor Entrant, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian, in relation to this Contest or on a Contest Winners list.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules, the Prize Acceptance Release, or the terms and conditions of Snap services or products will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules, Prize Acceptance Release, or the terms and conditions of Snap products or services is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision did not exist. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference. If there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials or terms, or in these Official Rules, the Official Rules will control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
This Contest is sponsored by Snap Inc., 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291. Reference to third parties in connection with Prizes or third-party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with the Contest Entities or the Contest. DC Comics and San Diego Comic Convention are not sponsors of this Contest.
15. LIST OF CONTEST WINNER/OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS:
For a Winner’s List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: DC Super Heroes Lens Studio Competition, 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291; Attn: Lens Studio Challenges.