Face Image object attaches a 2D textured plane to your head.
Create the Face Image
To create a
Face Image effect, first click the "+" button in the
Objects panel. Then, select
Face Effects -> Face Image.
Assign Texture to the Image
First, drag and drop your texture into your
Resources panel. Assign your newly added texture to your
Face Image object. Select your
Face Image object in the
Objects panel. Then, in the
Inspector panel, assign
Texture to your newly added texture.
Position the Face Image
Face Image object is a 2D object. Adding a new Face Image automatically opens the
2D Scene view to visually edit the object. Make sure you have the
Face Image object selected in the
Objects panel to visually edit the Face Image in the 2D scene. In the
Scene panel, drag your Image around the visual editor to position it on the head. You can scale the Image by dragging the bounding box edges or corners.
You can rotate your
Face Image object by hovering your mouse over the Image corner. Your mouse will turn into a rotation handle. Click and drag your mouse to rotate the Image.
Align to Camera is enabled on new Face Images. When this is enabled, the Image will always face the camera and not rotate with the head. To disable, simply uncheck
Align to Camera
Face Image Settings
Face Image object selected, the following settings can be configured:
- Material - The material assigned to the image. Unless you're using your own custom material, use the
- Texture - The texture assigned to the image
- Blend Mode - The blend mode of the image. Commonly used blend modes are Normal, Multiply, Overlay, Screen and Soft Light
- Alpha - How transparent the image is
- Depth Test - Should the image plane depth test. If true, it will intersect with other 3D models in the scene
- Align to Camera - The image will always be aligned to the camera and not rotate with the head
- Stretch Mode - How the image is fit to its bounding box. Refer to the Image guide for a description of each Stretch Mode
- Pivot Presets - The Pivot Presets interface will automatically set the Pivot Position (below) to commonly used pivots when clicked
- Pivot Position - The location of the pivot point of the image (represented by a white diamond)
- Flip - Allows you to flip the image either horizontally or vertically
- Head Position - this setting gives a control over Head Binding attachment point.
Still Looking for help?Visit Support