Face Retouch object offers a number of features to retouch the user's face. These features include Soft Skin, Teeth Whitening, Eye Sharpening and Eye Whitening. The
Face Retouch object works best when subtly applied to the face.
Create the Retouch
To create a
Face Retouch effect, first click the
Add New button in the
Objects panel. Then, select
Face Effects -> Face Retouch.
Visualize the Retouch
Face Retouch object is a 2D object. Adding a new Face Retouch automatically opens the
2D Scene View in the Scene Panel to visualize the Face Retouch effect.
Once added, you should see a new
Face Retouch object in your
Objects panel. Select it to configure the
Face Retouch features in the
Inspector panel. Each
Retouch feature has an
Enabled boolean, which when checked enables the effect. Additionally, each
Face Retouch feature has an
Intensity slider, which determines how intense the effect is when applied to the face. Try to use low intensities to produce a more subtle effect.
- Face Index - Which face the effect will apply to. The first face in the scene is 0; the second face in the scene is 1
- Soft Skin - This feature softens the skin producing a somewhat blurred effect on the face. Great for subtle removal of wrinkles and blemishes. The Soft Skin effect also offers a configurable blur radius. The higher radius is set, the more dramatic the blur will be
- Teeth Whitening - Whitens the user's teeth when they open their mouth
- Eye Sharpening - Sharpens the pupils of the user's eyes producing a much crisper reflection
- Eye Whitening - Whitens the white of a user's eyes which helps accentuate the pupils
Still Looking for help?Visit Support