Face Sprite object attaches a 2D textured plane to your head.
Create the Face Sprite
To create a
Face Sprite effect, first click the
Add New button in the
Objects panel. Then, select
Face Effects -> Face Sprite.
Assign Texture to the Sprite
First, drag and drop your texture into your
Resources panel. Assign your newly added texture to your
Face Sprite object. Select your
Face Sprite object in the
Objects panel. Then, in the
Inspector panel, assign
Texture to your newly added texture.
Position the Face Sprite
Face Sprite object is a 2D object. Adding a new Face Sprite automatically opens the
2D Scene view to visually edit the object. Make sure you have the
Sprite Binding Scene Object selected in the Object panel to visually edit the Face Sprite in the 2D scene.
Scene panel, drag your sprite around the visual editor to position it on the head. You can scale the sprite by dragging the bounding box edges or corners.
You can rotate your
Face Sprite object by inputting the angle in degree below the visual editor. Holding
Alt while dragging the Face Sprite will also rotate the sprite.
Align to Camera is enabled on new Face Sprites. When this is enabled, the sprites will always face the camera and not rotate with the head. To disable, simply uncheck
Align to Camera
Face Sprite Settings
Face Sprite object selected, the following settings can be configured:
- Material - The material assigned to the sprite. Unless you're using your own custom material, use the
- Texture - The texture assigned to the sprite
- Blend Mode - The blend mode of the sprite. Commonly used blend modes are Multiply, Overlay and Soft Light
- Alpha - How transparent the sprite is
- Depth Test - Should the sprite plane depth test. If true, it will intersect with other 3D models in the scene
- Fill Mode - How the sprite is fit to its bounding box. Your options are Fit, Fill or Stretch
- Pivot - The location of the pivot point of the sprite (represented by a green diamond)
- Align to Camera - The sprite will always be aligned to the camera and not rotate with the head
- Flip - Allows you to flip the sprite either horizontally or vertically
Still Looking for help?Visit Support