The Face Texture resource allows you to get a your Camera texture centered around a part of your face. It can be used, for example, for creating a picture in picture effect, or for applying a user’s face to a 3D object in your Lens.
Create the Face Texture
To create a Face Texture resource, first click the
Add New button in the
Resources panel. Then, select
Face Effects -> Face Texture.
Assign Texture to a Billboard
The Face Texture resource can be used anywhere a regular texture can be used.
One way of displaying it is to use a Billboard. In the
Add New > Billboard. Then, in the
Inspector panel, assign
Texture to your newly added Face Texture resource.
Position The Face Texture
Scene panel, you can move your Billboard around to position your Face Texture in the right place.
To learn more about Billboards, checkout the Billboard guide.
Face Texture Settings
Face Texture resource selected, you'll see the following settings used to configure the resource in the
- Input Texture - The texture which the face is extracted from. By default it is the screen texture
- Scale - The UV Scale of the face texture. How the face will be fitted unto the texture
- Face Index - The index of the face this face texture is displaying
- Face Region - The area of the face this texture is centered to
- Screen Texture - Whether the face texture should receive from the screen
Still Looking for help?Visit Support