You can get started making your own SnapML powered Lenses quickly, regardless of whether you are an ML developer, a Lens creator, or a new user!
For ML Developers
You can quickly bring in your existing neural networks into Lens Studio by dragging and dropping a compatible .onnx or .pb file into the Resources panel of Lens Studio.
- Checking your model compatibility
- Exporting your model for PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Importing and using your model
- Templates to jumpstart Lens development on common model types
- Passing in a cropped texture to your model
- Scripting how your ML is run and processed
Tip: If you've built an ML-powered app and would like to explore leveraging Snapchat's global, highly engaged audience to drive discovery and user acquisition, please get in touch. For qualified partners, there are both no-cost organic and premium opportunities with SnapML. We look forward to hearing from you!
For Lens Creators
You can get started building a Lens using the example models provided in templates. Additionally, get started building your own model through the template guides!
- Learn about SnapML
- Learn about the built in ML templates
- Download Additional ML Templates
- Get additional ML models to use with the templates
For New Users
If this is your first time using Lens Studio, there are several guides which can get you up to speed on its built in features.
- Getting Started with Lens Studio
- Making your first Lenses with templates
- Learn about Face Effects
- Learn about different tracking options: Object, World, Marker
- Learn about all the templates to explore different Lens ideas
- Use Behavior and Tween to add interactivity and animation to your Lenses
- Writing scripts to fully customize your Lenses
- Using Material Editor to create custom shaders
Still Looking for help?Visit Support